0 Your Καλαθι
Paris, Shops and More
Softcover, 14 x 19.5 cm
Vive le shopping!
Arm yourself with the stylish guide to style in the world’s style capital! Small enough to fit in a tiny handbag but big enough to include descriptions and photographs of Paris’s best fashion, shoe, and perfume shops, but also concept stores, bakeries, cheese and chocolate havens, and other hotspots, this little number will help you get the most out of your Parisian shopping experience. Warning: most shops accept credit cards!
• Louis Vuittons amazing flagship store
• Colette, the pioneer of concept stores
• La Maison du Baccarat, a palais for French crystal brand designed by Philippe Starck
• the Marais boutique of Jamin Puech
• Diptyque, famous scented candles and perfumes since 1961
• exclusive hand-illustrated cover
• exclusive hand-illustrated map for each area
• information such as history, design, opening hours, and signature dishes
• hand-illustrated, tear-out postcard
• softcover with a sturdy PVC jacket
The editor and author: Angelika Taschen studied art history and German literature in Heidelberg, gaining her doctorate in 1986. Working for TASCHEN since 1987, she has published numerous titles on the themes of architecture, photography, design, contemporary art, interiors, and travel.
The photographer: Swiss-born Vincent Knapp has lived and worked in Paris for the past 19 years as a free-lance photographer, mainly for Conde Nast magazines such as Architectural Digest, Vogue, and The World of Interiors.
Knapp, VincentTaschen, Angelika
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις