0 Your Καλαθι
Paris, Restaurants and More
Softcover, 14 x 19.5 cm
Bon appetit, les amis!
French cuisine may be one of the most refined in the world, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to find great food in Paris. That’s why you’d be smart to carry this fabulous little guide book along with you, secure in the knowledge that your Parisian meals will be nothing but delicieux. Packed with photos, information and hotspot recommendations, this little treasure will have you eating in not only the yummiest and most chic restaurants, but also being seen in the city’s nicest bars, cafes, and beautiful tea salons.
• Chartier, authentic traditional brasserie opened in 1896
• Jean-Jacques Costess Cafe Marly with spectacular views of the Louvre
• Brasserie Lipp, Hemingways favorite brasserie in Paris
• LAvenue, the hangout of the beautiful, rich, and famous
• the most elegant bar in Paris, Bar George V
• exclusive hand-illustrated cover
• exclusive hand-illustrated map for each area
• information such as history, design, opening hours, and signature dishes
• hand-illustrated, tear-out postcard
• softcover with a sturdy PVC jacket
The editor and author: Angelika Taschen studied art history and German literature in Heidelberg, gaining her doctorate in 1986. Working for TASCHEN since 1987, she has published numerous titles on the themes of architecture, photography, design, contemporary art, interiors, and travel.
The photographer: Swiss-born Vincent Knapp has lived and worked in Paris for the past 19 years as a free-lance photographer, mainly for Conde Nast magazines such as Architectural Digest, Vogue, and The World of Interiors.
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις