0 Your Καλαθι
London, Shops and More
Softcover 14 x 19.5 cm
London is huge, sprawling, and chaotic, so before you set out on a shopping spree we recommend you arm yourself with this handy guide to make sure you never get lost and don’t miss out on anything—from the oldest traditional establishments to the most avant-garde boutiques. And because we want you and your purchases to stay nice and dry, we’ve kindly included the address of a legendary umbrella maker!
• For “today’s grooming needs,” the classic barbershop and perfumer Geo F. Trumper
• Opened in 1882, James Purdey and Sons exquisitely crafted guns and hunting clothes
• Leading English fashion designer Stella McCartney’s shop
• Furniture shop owned by Paul Smith, who reupholsters vintage pieces with his own fabric
• putting HandM to shame, the Topshop flagship store
• all-natural, hand-crafted cheese and yoghurts from Neal’s Yard Dairy
• legendary umbrella makers James Smith and Sons, the perfect place to pick up a walking stick as a souvenir
• exclusive hand-illustrated cover
• exclusive hand-illustrated map for each area
• information such as opening hours, history, and signature dishes
• hand-illustrated postcard
• softcover with a sturdy PVC jacket
About the Series:
More bang for your buck! "... a fast-food, high-energy fix on the topic at hand." The New York Times Book Review
About the editor:
Angelika Taschen studied art history and German literature in Heidelberg, gaining her doctorate in 1986. Working for TASCHEN since 1987, she has published numerous titles on architecture, photography, design, contemporary art, interiors, and travel.
About the photographer
David Crookes is a London-based travel, interior, and portrait photographer. He contributes regularly to Conde Nast publications and his work is featured in many private collections.
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις