0 Your Καλαθι
London, Restaurants and More
Softcover 14 x 19.5 cm
Discover the joys of variety in the English capital
English food is much more varied than fish ‘n’ chips (though we can tell you where to get the best London has to offer). Indeed, England’s capital city is home to a dizzying array of culinary options and of course Angelika Taschen has selected the finest London eateries where you’ll delight in a meal, tea, or simply hobnobbing with the jet-set.
• The Golden Hind with its art deco interior and delectable fish ‘n’ chips—a fixture on Marylebone Lane since 1914
• The Wolseley, classic grand cafe and perfect place for afternoon tea and scones
• Enjoy the same classic British cooking as Charles Dickens once did at the city’s oldest restaurant, Rules
• London’s first gastropub, The Eagle
• La Fromagerie, a cheese Mecca and delicatessen with fresh groceries
• celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s restaurant, Fifteen
• exclusive hand-illustrated cover
• exclusive hand-illustrated map for each area
• information such as opening hours, history, and signature dishes
• hand-illustrated postcard
• softcover with a sturdy PVC jacket
About the Series:
More bang for your buck! "... a fast-food, high-energy fix on the topic at hand." The New York Times Book Review
About the editor:
Angelika Taschen studied art history and German literature in Heidelberg, gaining her doctorate in 1986. Working for TASCHEN since 1987, she has published numerous titles on architecture, photography, design, contemporary art, interiors, and travel.
About the photographer:
David Crookes is a London-based travel, interior, and portrait photographer. He contributes regularly to Conde Nast publications and his work is featured in many private collections.
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις